Monday, July 9, 2012

Baby Girl.

This month, the Bring Back Beautiful Challenge of Flourishes is all about birds, butterflies, even lady bugs! As I have made many cards with butterflies, I wanted to make a card with birds and also wings of an angel! The only stamp I have with birds is the very cute stamp from Hello Baby! of Flourishes and so I made a baby girl card. I made a white frame to this beautiful image with the Spellbinders Picot Edge Circles die. I made a cute little white felt bird with the Bird, Flower & Leaf die of Sizzix. I also stitched the edges and made an angel charm. Behind the angel and the bow you can see the wings I made with vellum. I added a white velvet ribbon with jute twine, a bow and some white pearls.



A close-up of the little angel and the vellum wings:



One photo taken outside:


10 comments:

  1. Dette var et nydelig kort! Så fint motiv, det gjør seg godt sammen med sirkelrammen, og mengden pynt er helt perfekt! Lekkert!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! This is just stunning, like a peek through a window into a secret world! Love the lace and the angel, and gosh, just about everything here! SO beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many wonderful details and I love all the wings you incorporated. Such a precious baby girl card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just precious! I love the picot circle also, and great window idea. Just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty, feminine card. Lovely job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a darling little card! Love all the details. Simply adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an absolutely precious creation, Anne-Elise! LOVE the lavender, paired with that tree images, and your little window is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this darling image and you've done a beautiful job of it in lavender!!! I also love the little angel wings, how sweet!! Thanks so much for playing the Bring Back Beautiful Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your beautiful baby girl card, just too adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your nice comments!